Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Creative Space.....

In my blog hopping this week i came across a series of posts by Megan from Mousehouse, who is tackling one home organisation project per week. Appealing to my nesting instinct perhaps??! I am not naturally a particularly organised person, so this is something i am always working on and i do try to be more organised!

So inspired by the challenge, in this weeks my creative space, i am tackling my fabric storage cupboard....



As sewers im sure we all have one of these corners of your houses that is a creative dumping ground, well this is mine!

I did come across this genius way of storing fabric so it is neat, easily accessible and you are able to see exactly what you have HERE and HERE. (Thanks to Justine for the links!)

So armed with some newly acquired comic boards i am setting to work. One thing at a time right?! Wish me luck.....


More creative spaces HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!

JESS

3 comments:

spectacularfairywren said...

i am hereby following your links...

Justine said...

Hey Jess well done you!! I whole heartedly wish you luck!! It feels soo much better being organised. I'm still waiting on more comic boards but I will post my new tidy space soon!

Photography said...

I still need to tackle my room.... it's a big job.