Thursday, February 9, 2012

My Creative Space.....

Oh my goodness, it feels like FOREVER that i played along with my creative space

With the craziness of school holidays over (HELLO drop off and pick up - i most definately have not missed you) im hoping to get my blogging mojo back

Mr is off to grade 3, and little miss is off to kindy this year - something she has been longing for.... Thankfully there were no tears (from her) and she skipped off to kindy like she had been doing it forever!



and of course the grin from baby Kate when she realised it was just me and her: priceless!


I have so much to catch up on - i hope you're all still out there!

in my creative space this week im working on a heap of these..
a order for my dear friend who gets married in April




Hope your all having a wonderfully crafty day

Thanks for stopping by!

JESS