Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Creative Space.....

has me half-glancing in the direction of my sewing machine this week after feeling a little flat after the last minute frantic rush of the fete and market sewing.

Im happy to report that the fete was a wonderful success despite it being a SCORCHER of a day! Everyone was exhausted but happy! Ill hopefully have some pics to show soon.

I ordered some delicious new fabric while the US $ was high and it arrived sooner than expected. Nothing like some lovely new fabric to lift the spirits and get the sew-jo going!!



High US $, cheap shipping and big sales are a dangerous combination! Yes, i went a little nuts, so i'll have to put myself on a self-imposed fabric ban until further notice! Well at least i'll have some yummy fabric now to finish off my christmas sewing!



Now, which fabric to start with.......


More creative spaces here

Thanks for stopping by!

JESS

1 comment:

Kyla said...

oooh, lovely fabrics. and I'm totally stealing 'sew-jo'!
By the way, sent your broochlove via Seany as I realised when he was here the other day that I forgot to send it!
xxxK