Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Creative Space.....

in my creative space this week is more crafts for our school fete being held in October. My sew jo continues to evade me (my poor sewing machine is looking a little forlorn in the corner :(

so this week its paper crafting. My paper scraps drawer is OVERFLOWING so i though i might raid it and see what i could come up with to use some up ....

i always get these magnetic list makers as promo materials from our local real estate and the other day i was looking it and thought 'why not make one that is actually nice to look at?", they are handy for shopping lists, messages,notes, anything really. So this is what i came up with



They are super simple and quick to make with just basic supplies...






i was thinking of putting up a tutorial for these - would anyone be interested??

More creative spaces here


Thanks for stopping by!
JESS

2 comments:

Selina said...

They look great! A tutorial would be good.

Laura Argelati said...

Hi...I'm Laura from Italy! Lovely blog!
I will link you on my blog and I'd like to invite you to visite also my blog :D

Laura from Italy