Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Year Ahead


As the silly season settles and a new year starts, i find myself looking forward to 2010 with excitement.It has been a whirlwind and exciting first six months for JK Creations and i have loved making my cards and invitations. It gives me such a thrill to see people open a beautiful handmade card, it just means so much more!


But as i plan bigger and better things for JK Creations in 2010, i find my creative side drawn to different projects outside paper craft. I will continue making and selling my cards, though this year i will be adding a variety of different products....

i aim to get my online shop up and running, as well start doing weekend market stalls. I have been giving the old sewing machine quite a workout of late, with quite a few projects in the pipeline, hopefully to share with you soon...

So here's to the new year, i hope the it holds new, exciting and creative things for you all......
Thanks for stopping by, check back soon for some new projects!!

JESS

No comments: