Saturday, January 23, 2010

Goodies......

Hi there!
Well santa (aka the postman) arrived late for me this week when he delivered my parcel of the new and deliciously exciting material that i order a few weeks ago! ok, so i did go a little nuts with the fabric but i really just couldn't resist, there were just too much variety to choose from! and i didn't help that they were having a 20% off sale! :) so here's a quick sneaky peak at my new goodies...
.




I had to resist the urge to dive right in and start cutting it all up to make all the new projects i have in mind, before i washed the fabric!! Im sure my fellow sewists out there can relate to this...

Anyway, check back here in the coming week for some sneaky peeks at some exciting new projects....

Thanks for stopping by
!

JESS

No comments: