Friday, July 1, 2011

CHA Swap


So i signed up for the CHA Swap a while ago, thinking that i had plenty on time to make my swap item to be posted by the 30th of June. Well baby Kate put a dampener on those plans, so i cracked out the sewing machine on the weekend to finally make my swap item!



Nothing like an impending deadline to make me pull my finger out! I drew my own pattern for this one and wasn't sure how it would turn out (i really need to stop doing that!). Thankfully it worked out - i just hope my swap partner loves it! I will do the reveal when all is received so as not to ruin the surprise.

On another swap note i want to sing to praises of
this lovely lady who sent me the most DARLING brooch in the brooch swap

I am the proud new owner of this lovely Geisha Girl Brooch - isn't she just adorable?

A big thank you goes out to Fabiola!

Thanks for stopping by!

JESS

No comments: