**** Comments are now closed, thanks to all those who entered and good luck! i will be posting the winner here very soon!****
Well its that time of year again and once again this year i am excited to be hosting a giveaway as part of Sew Mama Sew giveaway day!
So these are the goodies up for grabs
One lucky main winner will win this funky clutch made with lovely Heather Bailey fabric....
(Keyka Lou Pattern)
and then for TWO runners up i have two of these vintage sewing kits to giveaway.
They include 6 x vintage sheet fat quarters, a large doiley and a embroidered napkin to make something fabulous with.
The house keeping:
- To enter all you have to do is leave a comment on this post and/or become a follower of this blog , please be sure to leave a email address in which to contact you!
- For an extra entry you can 'like' JK Creations on facebook here.
- International entrants welcome
- The giveaway will close on May 25 (USA Eastern time) which is May 26 for Aussie readers.
- Winner will be chosen randomly and announced here on Thursday 28th May.
Be sure to join in the fun and visit the Sew Mama Sew blog to see all the other generous hosts!
So get commenting and GOODLUCK!
Thanks for stopping by!