Sunday, January 16, 2011
Flood Appeal Auction.... Begins NOW!
Many of you probably already know about the Flood disaster to hit Queensland (and now other states as well). You may also know that Toni from Make It Perfect has done an amazing job organising flood appeal auctions over many crafty blogs. Please visit her blog to see the master list of all the auctions/raffles going on and support these auctions.
The clean up has begun in force and it is so wonderful to see fellow Aussies all lend a helping hand to those who have lost so much. So at this stage, money is what is needed to help all of these people get back on their feet, and EVERY little bit helps. It feel like it is only small, but this is my contribution. You will be bidding for this Clutch and Card Set -
1 x Curvy Clutch/Makeup Bag (measures 26 cm x 14 cm)
1 x Zippered Clutch (measures 28cm x 17 cm)
1 x Pack of 10 assorted handmade cards
How this auction will work:
1. Bidding will start at $30 (Australian).
2. You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address. Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.
3. Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.
4. This auction is open to everyone, postage is covered by me.
5. The auction begins NOW and will END at midnight on Monday 24th January 2011.
6. At the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address). The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and send me proof of payment via email. Once proof of payment has been received, I will post your package to you.
7. Thank you for participating and happy bidding!
Thanks for stopping by!