Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Handmade bags...



A few weeks a go a shared a gorgeously delicious looking picture of my new fabric stash i received in the mail. Since then orders have been flooding in and i haven't had a chance to even look in the direction of my material box!

Im sure many of you would find this, and its funny because i spend a lot of time sewing various projects/filling orders, though i don't often take the time to sit and make anything for myself. So the other day i decided to change this, and as i was in desperate need of a new handbag, i made my first project with that fabulous material!

so with the help of a fabulous pattern from the talented Made by Rae with a few alterations, this was the result...





I'd love to know what you think!

Thanks for stopping by


JESS

No comments: